Saturday, February 11, 2012

News Block #3

Another installment of a news block, this time I set this post to automatically publish on Saturday so I could gather as much news as I could beforehand.

Hawaiian Falls Roanoke announces world's first Splashtacular Double BowlsEye to be installed
(newsplusnotes.blogspot.com)


Possible tax breaks for the new snow and water park coming to Nashville, Tennessee
(tennessean.com)

Koch family members, the family that owns and operated Holiday World, continue to seek reopening Kentucky Kingdom
(bluegrassboardwalk.com)

The last announcement probably effects me more than most readers since Kentucky Kingdom is my home park (with Holiday World as the second closest park), so I support them 100% and thank them for their interest on re-opening the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment about this post below!